Vegan | Refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free.
Ingredients for 4 wraps:
- Buckwheat and spelt (or wholewheat, rye, kamut) flour 300g*
- Instant yeast 1tsp (optional)
- Water 250 ml
- Olive Oil 10gr
- A pinch of salt
- Flax seed ( or other seeds) 2 tbsp
* Doses may vary using different kinds of flours.
- In a bowl add flour, salt, seeds and yeast. Mix well.
- Add water and oil to flour in small amounts and mix with flour until you reach the right consistency not to dry not to wet.
- Let the dough sit in the fridge for half an hour.
- Next, take the dough and divide it into 4 balls.
- With a rolling pin spread the balls in a thin circle (2-3 mm) and add flour if necessary.
- In a very hot nonsticking pan add the wraps and cook both sides.
- Add fillings of choice.
The Two Martinas suggest:
For a balanced lunch we suggest one of our favourite fillings combination: Beans’ cream (you can find the recipe here), avocado, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, basils, olive oil and salt.