Vegan or Vegetarian | Refined sugar free, yeast free, dairy free.
Ingredients (1 person):
- 80g of pasta (we used high protein pasta from myprotein.it but you are free to use your favourite pasta, the various steps will remain the same)
- 1 big head of broccoli
- Oil EVO
- Black pepper
- Anchovies in oil (optional for the non vegan variation)
- Place a pot on the stove with a generous amount of water.
- Wash and cut the broccoli and place them in the pot.
- When it will start boiling, let the broccoli cook for other 4-5 minutes then add the pasta in.
- Let the pasta cook (read the time on the pasta’s box).
- Drain the pasta and the broccoli.
- Place a pan with a little bit of oil (2 tsp) on the stove ( and the Anchovies in oil for the non vegan version) and add in the pasta with broccoli. Stir for a couple of minutes, until the broccoli melts a bit.
- Add pepper and the pasta is ready to enjoy!
The two Martinas suggest:
Make some extra, because you’ll wanna have more 🙂 (It’s not like you are making Italian pasta everyday, and every once in a while.. Treat yourself).