Vegetarian | Refined sugar free.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- Cookies 400g
- Honey* 3 tbps
- Fat free ricotta cheese 200g
- Fat free greek yoghurt 200g
- Egg white 40gr
- Cocoa powder
*If preferred, replace honey with stevia, maple syrup, agave syrup, or with any other healthy sweetener of choice.
** If preferred, use fat and sugar free plain yoghurt.
- Combine ricotta, yoghurt, cinnamon and honey in a bowl.
- Beat the egg white and add it to the other ingredients.
- Now that the cream is ready, pour the coffee (not too hot) in a bowl. Sweeten the coffee with stevia if you would like to.
- Prepare a pan for 6 (20 x 25 cm).
- Dip cookies into the coffee and place a layer of cookies on the pan.
- Spread the cream mixture over the cookies’ layer.
- Place other two layers of cookies and cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and chopped hazelnuts on top.
- Let it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.
The Two Martinas’ suggest: