Vegetarian | Refined sugar free, gluten free, yeast free, dairy free.
Ingredients for 1:
- Carrots 1 big
- Zucchini 1 big
- Chickpeas flour 70g
- Water (as much as needed)
- Soy milk (a splash)
- Egg white 1
- Olive Oil EVO 1 tbsp
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Wash and peel carrots and zucchini. Grate them.
- Put the chickpeas flour in a bowl, add the egg white plus milk and water until you get a liquid/creamy consistency.
- Add the vegetables.
- Lightly oil a pan, and put it over a high flame.
- When the pan is warm enough, lower the flame, cover with a lid and throw in the mixture.
- Let it cook on one side and then flip it.
- Enjoy your frittata!
The two Martinas suggest:
this frittata has in all the macro you need for a meal. If you are in a hurry, but you still want to eat something tasty and different this is a perfect solution! This frittata also makes a perfect appetizer for dinner or happy hour with friends.