Vegan | Refined sugar free, gluten free, yeast free, dairy free.
- Black peppers grains (1 1/2 tsp)
- Cinnamon (2 sticks)
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Cloves (around 8)
- Cardamoms (1 1/2 tsp)
- Honey or sweetener of choice (1 1/2 tbsp)
- Ceylon or Assam (black tea) powder tea (2 tsp)
- Fresh ginger or ginger powder (1 1/2 tsp)
- Soy/ rice milk (900 ml)
1.Pour the milk in a pot and add in all the other ingredients.
2.Put the pot on the stove (high heat), and wait until it reaches the boiling temperature.
3.Lower the heat and cover the pot. Let it cook for 20 minutes and stir often.
4.Strain the tea and serve in a cup, you can also add some black pepper and cinnamon on top (optional).
The two Martinas suggest:
this hot beverage is the perfect treat to warm up your chilly days of fall, watching a movie, a tv show or whatever you fancy <3 We like to drink it in the afternoon with a healthy snack.